Fashion & Style: Be A #LinerLover and Take Back Control Of Your Outfits

u by kotex

Am I the only one who hates to dress up on their period? Like, I feel so uncomfortable from the fear of leakage to the actual pad itself that I just go safe and wear something not nearly as cute.  Even when I attempt to wear liners, I still don't feel protected. Liners that I've tried are worthless and piss me off frankly, so I haven't even bothered with them, until now when I discovered U by Kotex's Curvy Liners.

U by Kotex's Curvy Liners have no doubt restored my confidence in wearing liners all together as they not only fit my body for the much need protection I want, they've also been designed with bright, bold colors to escape the boring period pad look and feel.  Don't believe me? Well try for yourself! Free samples are available for redemption on bringcomfyback.com including 2 U by Kotex Curves® Liners and 2 U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners.

So why not give them a try like I did! Drop a comment and let us know what you think about U by Kotex Liners. If you like them enough enter the #BringComfyBack contest, where you take a selfie of your uncomfy face and upload it! You could win a gift card to Urban Outfitters, Sephora, or even a trip to LA! Make sure to use the hashtag #BringComfyBack and we'll be sure to retweet!

No comments

Post a Comment