Paris Fashion Week Lineup

paris fashion week



I'm lowkey sad that I can't go to Paris anymore but the reason is because I just landed a new job!  Even though I won't be headed to the most romantic place in the world, that's not gonna stop me from keeping up with one of the most important events in fashion, Paris Fashion Week.  I am so excited to see the different collections and with that, I've compiled all of the designers who are to show their collections for S/S 16 (isn't the internet just great!).  Now because this list is extensive as hell I'll just give you guys a sneak peak, but the full list is available at Mode A Paris if you want to take a glance for yourself!

Tuesday Sept. 29th

Each X Other
Aalto
Nehera

Wednesday Sept. 30th

Rochas
Vionnet
Dries Van Noten

Thursday Oct. 1st

Balmain
Barbara Bui
Carven

Friday Oct. 2nd

Loewe
Julien David
Undercover

Saturday Oct. 3rd

Nina Ricci
Mugler
Acne Studio

Sunday Oct. 4th

Kenzo
Celine
Akris

Monday Oct. 5th

Hermes
Saint Laurent (YAY)
Sacai

Tuesday Oct. 6th

Chanel
Junko Shimada
Paul & Joe

Wednesday Oct. 7th

Louis Vuitton
Mui Mui
Allude

No comments

Post a Comment