Back It Up



Don’t be fooled by the title – I’m not talking about Biggie songs…I’m talking about backless tops! These are gems – I repeat, G-E-M-S. They’re easy to wear, even if you have big boobs…but, a moment of silence for you if you do and you’re a devout backless-er. As someone who faces that challenge, I must argue I’d take backless over bra-clad any day, however, it’s a production of Kate Upton proportions, if you’re picking up what I’m putting down. But, don’t look back! Buy yourself as many backless tops…and dresses, and jumpsuits and rompers, that your heart desires; it’s a one-way ticket to happiness and damn good fashion! I’m wearing a pink acid wash peplum from Urban Outfitters, with medium wash skinnies by Joe’s Jeans medium wash skinnies and black ankle-strap heels by Joe’s Jeans – style these with loose waves, dainty jewelry, and a dressed-to-kill-attitude! Shop all that good stuff, here. Happy shopping! -L’Addict


Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment