Liebster Award!

liebster award

So I am sooooo excited to be nominated by Living Lesh for the Liebster Award.  The Liebster Award promotes new bloggers in the blogosphere through other new bloggers nominating the blogs that they are connected with and have found interest in connecting. It's just always a good feeling to be recognized by other bloggers!

The rules tend to vary with this award but the basic idea is that once you are nominated, you answer the questions that have been laid out by those who have nominated you and then you nominate another group of new bloggers to receive the award and place questions for them to answer.  Here are the answers to my questions, and what I want you guys to do is if you're a blogger or know of a blogger who should be nominated drop your email and blog link in the comments, I will choose 3 fellow bloggers to pass the award to!  And to the bloggers I do nominate, check the bottom of this blog post and copy your Q&A questions! I will also send you a personal nomination blog button!

Who is your hero in life?

I would honestly say my daughter.  Strange I know but it's because she's who I am, a little tiny version of myself but more confident.  It's surprising that a 3 year old embodies the soul of a grown woman, fearless, and confidence that she can do anything she wants.  I wasn't like that growing up, even a few years ago I was still shy and timid, so my daughter has taught me to not be scared to say how you feel and stay true to who you really are.

What is your favorite outfit? (Post a picture if you like)

Yoga pants.  I will argue with you until the death of me.  I am the most lazy person on the face of the earth, it might not seem like it but I am so if I don't have to dress up, yoga pants are the way to go.

If you could describe yourself in one word or a phrase, what would it be?

Unbothered.

What is your favorite song lyric and why?

Lol don't laugh but it's Kendrick Lamar's MAAD City just because he says AK47 (my name obvi) and he's my husband lol

"With the sliding door, fuck is up?
Fuck you shooting for if you ain't walking up?You fucking punk, picking up the fucking pumpPicking off you suckers, suck a dick or die or sucker punchA wall of bullets coming fromAK's, AR's, "aye y'all. Duck."That's what momma said when we was eating that free lunchAw man, God damn, all hell broke looseYou killed my cousin back in '94. Fuck yo truce"

What is your dream career?

To work for myself, hopefully blogging, or designing, event planning, or all three.

What has been your favorite summer vacation?

Summer vacations I really don't do, instead we throw epic parties at my house, sorry mom.

How would you describe your personal style?

Un-tailored.  I don't like being defined by a certain style, and I like pieces and garments from many different set looks, and I combine them together into something I like.

What drives your blog and why did you decide to start one?

I initially started this blog as another way to get my name out in the fashion industry.  Now after 2 years, my personal drive for this blog and our brand is to show everyone that you don't have to have the same bubblegum picture perfect look or opinion to matter in this industry.  We're raw, we're blunt, we're unconvential.  We cuss, we question what most wouldn't, and that what makes us who we are, and makes our brand authentic.

BLOGGER NOMINATION Q&A QUESTIONS:

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
  3. What's your favorite food?
  4. What's your favorite thing to do during your free time?
  5. What are your aspirations in life?
  6. How has your blog helped you develop yourself as a person?
  7. Describe yourself in one word or short phrase.

No comments

Post a Comment