#OOTD Magnolias & A Kimono

OOTD Magnolias & A Kimono Naomi Upton
Hi lovelies. I was in Staffordshire today seeing family and it was such a beautiful day! Magnolia trees were everywhere and I couldn't resist a photo op (they are the prettiest, after all.)

When packing to come home from uni for Easter break my mind linked 'April' with 'drip drip drop little April showers'...so none of the clothes I've brought down are really sun appropriate. To be honest, I wear black/grey pretty much every day regardless, so I don't know who I'm kidding when imagining a world in which I wear an outfit of block colours. 

Instead, I went for black jeans, a vest top and this kimono. I love kimono style shawls/cardigans for when the sun is out. They make for a perfect cover-up and a way to get some print into your outfit really easily. See more pics and outfit deets below!
OOTD Magnolias & A Kimono Naomi Upton

OOTD Magnolias & A Kimono Naomi Upton
Sunglasses; Topshop
Kimono: H&M 
Vest: Asos
Jeans: Asos
Pumps: H&M 
Bag: Primark 

Remember to follow Naomi on Instagram and Bloglovin!


Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment