Hello May

hello may vernon's blog


hello may vernon's blog



hello may vernon's blog


hello may vernon's blog

hello may vernon's blog

Shirt: Zara
Shorts: V.M Collection
Shoes: Cole Haan

     April flew by and May is already here! 2015 is already flying by before our very eyes and I plan on using every ounce of it to build my brand. For anyone who is just tuning in on my blog, I also design clothes. (Vernon Mitchell Collection) I've come out with a couple of collections thus far and plan to come out with another soon here in L.A. This will be a fresh new start for me and with the clothing brand, being that I'm in a new city with loads more people and opportunity. The shorts I'm wearing I designed myself and is actually a little preview on whats to come with the next collection. ;) 
     It was extremely hot on this day and it isn't even summer yet. I don't even want to begin to imagine what the temperatures will be like here in SoCal this summer. Are there any looks your looking forward to wearing this summer? I know for me, for the most part, its always summer here in L.A lol. Any who, I hope you've had a great week and I'll see you on the next post!


Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment