Seeing Double

I like a good pairs of jeans to good friends – reliable, stylish, and around for more than 1 year. Certainly, human friends are a lot more valuable than inanimate objects, but the point is that having a good pair is crucial. Just take it from Olivia and Zendaya; life’s daily tragedies are a little more bearable in a mean pair of skinnies.

zendaya denim by l'addictdenim l'addict

Once upon a time, I had the flyest pair of medium wash J Brand skinnies, casual enough for day, but sleek enough for going out, even comfortable enough to squat somethin’ in, while looking perfectly painted on. Though they’re no longer here with us, the three years I had them were the best of times. How have I been coping with their departure? Let’s just say, post-rip, I kept them in my closet for a good three weeks. Nonetheless, I support an investment into some good jeans. If you’ve never really given a flying-you-know-what about them, I won’t say that I’m not skeptical of what you’ve been doing with your life for all this time, but I will point you in the direction of J Brand, Paige, and Current/Elliot. Or you can enter jeantopia, here.


Disclaimer: Posts submitted from contributing authors are solely the reflection of their blog and the original published piece.  This article was not intended solely for Mind of a Fashionista and does not necessarily reflect the brand of Mind of a Fashionista.  If you have any questions, feel free to email us at mindofafashionista@hotmail.com.  Thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment