5 Point Style Guide: Reinvent Those Dungarees!

5 Point Style Guide


I have been looking for ways to dress up overalls for months.  If you haven't noticed, overalls, dungarees, whatever you call them, they have made a definite comeback.  Here however, I have featured a pair of Black Denim Overalls by River Island, not the typical blue washed denim.  With the black I figured either this simple White Turtle Neck Crop Top (only $10) or this Destiny Singlet Crop Top (only $16) would go great with these overalls.  Now to tie this all in for a casual weekend look we paired this outfit with this Vintage Wash Button Down Denim Blouse, these Color Blocked H&M Sandals (only $31), and these Riviera Envelope Clutch, which ironically and luckily match perfectly with the sandals.

I am definitely going to try and recreate the look and will share pics once I do, but in the mean time, what do you guys think of this 5 point style guide?

No comments

Post a Comment