Jewelry From The Comfort Of Your Couch!

honeybee facebook trunk show
So I recently bought this fabulous Aztec watch from Honeybee Boutique, and scrolling and lurking like I usually do I saw that they host virtual trunk shows! So I said to myself "a HELL YEA let's do this" and now we're here.  Tonight from 6-9pm I will be hosting (on behalf of Mind of a Fashionista) a Facebook Trunk Show with Honeybee Boutique.  The great part about this is everyone can participate wherever they are as long as they have Facebook and can access Honeybee Boutique online!  So here's how it works

1. Log in between 6-9 pm on July 22nd.
2. Browse Honeybee Boutique's online catalog, and ask questions.
3. Play games for chances to earn exclusive discounts!
4. Find a piece you love? Place your order at www.shop-honeybee.com.

It's that simple, and from personal shopping experience their pieces are super cute, super affordable, and they ship in an EXCELLENT amount of time, just in time for you to wear them for your weekend shenanigans.  So please join me tonight and let's have fun while shopping from the comfort of our couches! Make sure to RSVP to our event online to make sure you don't miss out on any of the flash sales!

No comments

Post a Comment