#STLSummerFest THIS FRIDAY!

#stlsummerfest

I am soooooo ready for Friday! Why? Because #STLSummerFest is popping off and bigger than ever!  If you read (and better have) my summer events recap post then you know a snippet of what I am talking about.  #STLSummerFest is basically a big ass block party with food, drinks, entertainment, vendors, friends, and good times which is so perfect for the summer! Diamond and I went last year and had a blast, and I want all of my readers to experience the fun we had, so here's the deal:

#stlsummerfest
Use our handy dandy link here and purchase your tickets, and because we love you so, so, so much you can use the code #ILOVESTL for 50% off which will come in handy if you're trying to get into that exclusive VIP Lounge! Oh you didn't know?  The VIP Lounge this year include a city scape view of Downtown Saint Louis from the Laurel Apartments, COMPLIMENTARY drinks and food all night, which means a full belly and being tipsy, on top of the numerous activities going on for the night!

I wouldn't steer you wrong nor make you waste a Friday night, so please believe me when I say this is the event to be at because let's be for real, who doesn't like an outdoor party, it's summer isn't it!  BE THERE AND SEE YOU THERE!

No comments

Post a Comment