Style Corner: You Betta' Calm Down Part One

move in silence

As summer is setting in (too fast I must say) summer trends are among us, and one of my favorites is streetwear, especially graphic tees.  Graphic tees can be a bold statement, or a funny notion added to your summer ensemble, and with the Calm Down Tank by Move In Silence, you will be sure to get noticed.

The Calm Down Tank can be dressed up, down, and every which way, it's just the point of creating your own look!  As you can see I've utilized my favorite sleeveless blazer with a pair of distressed jeans.  By adding a bold statement necklace and a square structured hand bag, I have a unique day look.  And by adding these pointed toed heels, I've transformed my day look into a sexy and chic night look!

MIS offers a variety of graphic tees including the Keep Quiet Tank, Vacay Tank, and the ever so popular Silence Ave Tank.

Stay tuned for Style It Tuesdays where I will showcase this exact outfit from my 4th of July weekend!  In the meantime make sure to visit www.misclothing.com.

No comments

Post a Comment